Where: Hurstcroft Rd, Birmingham B33 9RD
Who is it for: Senior/Middle Leaders and Classroom Teachers in WE primary schools
Cost: Included in membership for WE schools.
|09:00||Arrivals and registration|
|09:30||Welcome and Introductions
Prompt – Why are you/we committed to a whole education?
This session will be delivered by school leaders.
· Clarity of vision and strategy
· Commitment to vision throughout the school community
· Staff leadership structures
· Culture of professional learning
|11:00||Teaching and learning
This session will be used to share a range of approaches to teaching and learning that have had the most impact on outcomes for pupils.
· Maths Mastery Flow Model
· English Mastery Flow Model
· Science Mastery Flow Model
|12:00||Individual and table reflections|
|Lunch and networking|
|1:30||Teaching and learning – Curriculum Design
This session will be used to share approaches used to deliver the wider curriculum.
· Creative curriculum approach
· Personalisation and opportunities for pupils
· Extra-curricular provision
|2:30||Leading a whole education. Learning from the day to support your WE journey?
Identifying your action points from the day and how you hope to realise them