Time: 10.00 – 15.00
Where: Coin Street Conference Centre, London, SE1 9NH
Who it’s for: Schools who are members of the Spirals network in London and the south; schools who want to join the programme.
Cost: £995 per team (Whole Ed Members), £1800 per team (Non Whole Ed member); £95 for individual participants attending as part of a refresh.
Since 2013, Whole Education has supported over 150 schools to bring about meaningful change for learners through Spirals of Enquiry, a robust professional enquiry framework.
Informed by the best of what we know about professional learning, this collaborative model of enquiry has been described as ‘the best way to improve teachers’ practice and learner outcomes’ (Timperley et al. 2008).
Join us for a day of learning, sharing and plenty of opportunities to advance your professional development.
What to expect:
- An opening keynote speech from Dr Linda Kaser and Dr Judy Halbert, the founders of the approach
- Sharing of impact projects from schools already using the Spiral
- Networking opportunities with schools across the county
- Using the 6 stages of the Spiral
- Ideas on how to implement and take the Spiral further in your school
New schools can book to attend Spirals of Enquiry below. To sign up for the day as a one off, refresher event please use this link.