Where: Zoom webinar
Who is it for: Headteachers
Cost: Included in membership for WE secondary schools *opportunities for non-members to engage for a fee, if application successful
Apply for your place at this link (Google Form)
The WE Headspace Series
Your WE keynote speakers
What you said last time…
It was great to really think and reflect. We don’t make time to do this often enough. I will take this back to school to inform senior leadership thinking.
Incredibly thought provoking and very useful to take back to school understanding my how my own experiences have shaped who I am today
It was a fascinating experience – a proper encounter! I found it really valuable to reflect on my own formative school experiences.
The conversations were positive, supportive and, in some ways, cathartic.
Honestly nothing, it was one of the most useful sessions I have had the privilege to attend
I will be looking to use Giles work to complement our work on building better relationships in our school. I think self awareness will lead to greater authenticity.
The day aims to help us to think about professional and personal development differently. In that spirit, the day and agenda will be organised differently to a normal WE event. The event will explore the idea of liminal leadership, and the unique possibilities and challenges facing secondary headteachers as leaders in the civic realm. It will be unlike any other virtual event you have joined!
Reconnecting Vocation and Motivation
Looking to Community
Engaging in Community
Identifying the Growing Edge
– Explore how personal narratives have shaped your leadership story.
– Develop a deeper understanding of your own leadership pathway and sense of vocation.
– Take some time to engage in reflective practices to support your sense of self and well-being.
– Understand the way coaching conversations can help keep you aligned with your vision and purpose.
– A deeper sense of what it means for them to be a school leader today.
Confirm your attendance by completing the form below.