Where: Mill House, Mill Hill, Earl Soham, Suffolk, IP13 7RP
Who is it for: Headteachers
Cost: Included in membership for WE secondary schools *open to non-members for a fee
This is an introductory day for Headteachers who want to:
– Explore how personal narratives have shaped their leadership story.
– Develop a deeper understanding of their own leadership pathway and sense of vocation.
– Take some time to engage in reflective practices to support their send of self and well-being.
– Understand the way coaching conversations help keep them aligned with their vision and purpose.
Heads who attend the day will come away with:
– A deeper sense of what it means for them to be a school leader today.
– An enhanced connection to their original vision, passion and purpose.
– Greater clarity about the experiences and values that underpin their role as leader.
– An understanding of the role coaching and other reflective practices play in sustaining leadership development and growth.
– A deeper understanding about the work of Integrity Coaching and opportunities for exploring their bespoke work with Headteachers
Confirm your attendance by completing the form below.