Location: Coin Street Conference Centre, Waterloo
2-day conference cost: £395 (WE members), £495 (non WE members)
Main conference, 1-day ticket cost: £295 (WE members), £395 (non WE members)
“This conference has reinvigorated me. Can’t wait to get into school to try things. Best conference I’ve been to in 10 years of headship”
The main conference day on January 29th is aimed at school and system leaders. It aims to challenge your thinking and understanding of what the future holds so we can prepare ourselves, our schools, our students and our communities for the opportunities ahead.
Main conference – January 29th
- Ron Berger returns! Whole Education’s most popular ever keynote speaker, Ron is responsible for all aspects of Expeditionary Learning’s professional development.
- Guy Claxton is a friend of Whole Education and has spoken at a number of our conferences. Originator of the learning power approach, Guy is one of the UK’s leading experts on the development of young people’s learning capacities.
- Lynda Gratton is a global authority on the future of work and lifelong learning. She was ranked in the top 15 on The Thinkers50 2013 list of the world’s top business thinkers, and was described by the FT as the management guru most likely to impact on the future.
- Rose Luckin is an international expert on artificial intelligence in education. She appeared in the Sunday Times 2017 Seldon List of the 20 most influential people in education
- Yuli Tamir is a founder of the Israeli peace movement, a former Labor Party member of the Knesset, and formerly served as Israel’s minister of education and minister of immigration absorption. She is the author of Liberal Nationalism and Why Nationalism.
Book tickets to the main conference for a £100 discount on our day of masterclasses.